Easy Holiday Rentals sets out what information we collect, how we collect it, and exactly what we do with it.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We will update your information whenever we get the opportunity to keep it current, accurate and complete.
Our Use of Your Information
(1) For the purpose of providing you with the services available in our website, we may disclose your information to our property owners (who could be located outside the EEA).
(2) We may also disclose your information to companies who act as “data processors” on our behalf, or to our service providers operating systems or business functions on our behalf, some of whom may be outside the EEA. These purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, improving our service, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or our group companies), risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, measuring and assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
(3) If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot do business with you or accept your booking.
Direct Marketing Material
(1) We may from time to time contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures or new products. Please note that our websites will assume you to agree to e-communications when you register your property with us. You will be given the opportunity on every e-communication we send you to indicate that you no longer wish to receive our direct marketing material. (2) You may indicate your preference regarding receiving third party direct marketing material.
(3) If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of “Your Rights” below.
(1) You have the right to ask in writing for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
(2) You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material about our products and services. If the following facilities are available, you can amend your previous preference on our website(s), using our “unsubscribe e-mail” or in literature which you subsequently return to us. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
Our registered address is at:
Rua Bartolomeu Perestrelo, A4
Please address your correspondence to the General Manager.
USE OF TOOLS/"COOKIES" AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, to help improve our service and in the interest of security, we may monitor and/or record: (1) your telephone calls; (2) customer activities using CCTV recording equipment in and around our premises; and (3) customer transactions and activities on our website. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
We have taken all reasonable steps to have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available on request.